PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND/OR REPAIRS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
I agree to allow Prime Electrical Services, Inc. to work on my property. If this invoice is not paid In full, I override all laws of Florida and allow them to remove any parts they put in, although may not be Florida Law, venue Orange County, Florida. Payment is due when work completed, I agree to pay all collection costs, attorney fees, and 18% interest or max allowed by Florida Law if bill is not paid in full as terms, This is a binding Florida Contract with consideral of $20.00 value.
1. APPOINTMENTS: All appointments are scheduled with a 2 hour window. Part installation appointments will not be scheduled until part(s) have arrived.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Appointments may be cancelled prior to 24 hours. Any appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior to appointment may be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. In the event that a customer cannot be reached or is not home at the time of the visit, PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. will consider this to be a cancellation and the customer may be subject to a cancellation fee. We urge customers to contact the office at (407) 574-5177 immediately if they cannot keep their scheduled appointment.
3. SERVICE CALL FEE: PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. offers a free service call with repair. If the unit is found to be uneconomical to repair or customer does not wish to proceed with the service, a service call fee will be charged. The fee will cover the initial examination, diagnosis, and estimate of repair. The service fee will be charged as follows: $95.00 per hour per unit
4. MULTIPLE UNITS: PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. frequently books calls for customers with multiple units. A service fee will be charged for each unit. A $20.00 discount will be applied to each additional unit.
5. DIAGNOSIS: The appliance must be installed and accessible to the service technician. Based on the customer’s description of the issue, the PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. technician will diagnose the unit and determine what repair(s) will be necessary to resolve the issue(s). Due to the complexity of appliances, there can be additional underlying issue(s). In the event of an underlying issue(s) after the initial repair, an additional FREE diagnosis and estimate will be provided. If a technician cannot duplicate the customer’s complaint on the unit, the customer will be responsible for the service call fee.
6. ESTIMATE: Estimates will be valid for 15 days. The customer is responsible for reviewing the estimate with the technician. Payment of parts and/or labor indicates approval and complete agreement by the customer to have PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. repair the appliance at the price quoted on the estimate.
7. PARTS: Prime Electrical Services, Inc. are limited only to giving credit as per manufacturer terms and conditions. Technicians have the most commonly replaced parts in their vehicle stock. Parts will be ordered within 48 hours of initial visit.
Depending on part availability, most parts will arrive within 1-5 business days. Special order parts may take longer. Unfortunately, we can only relay ETA information given to our company by our part distributors. Once the part has arrived, the technician will contact the customer to schedule the part installation. PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. reserves the right to retain old parts and components that have been replaced by a PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. service technician. Prime
Electrical Services, Inc. cannot guarantee owner provided parts.
8. PAYMENT: PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. accepts cash, check, credit and debit cards. Payment is due at time of initial visit. PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. requires customers to pay for total part cost and a portion of labor upon initial visit. Returned/Cancelled Check Fee: Customer agrees to pay a $50.00 returned/cancelled check fee.
9. REFUSAL OF PAYMENT: If the customer refuses to pay the service technician, PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. reserves the right to expedite account to collections.
10. COMPLETED REPAIR: Once the repair is complete, the customer will be asked to review and test the appliance. Payment of services in full will indicate that the customer has reviewed and tested the appliance and the service is completed to their satisfaction. No refunds will be issued on completed repairs.
11. WARRANTY: PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. offers a 30 day warranty on all parts and labor. If a problem arises within this time, we urge customers to contact PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. at (407) 574-5177 immediately so we may schedule a follow up appointment to address the issue. The warranty will be effective on the part installation date for a period of 30 days on both parts and labor. If technician is dispatched on a unit under warranty and the complaint cannot be duplicated, the service technician will not perform any other action, other than testing the unit. If technician is dispatched more than two times under warranty and cannot detect an error within the unit, the customer may be held liable for a service fee issued on completed repairs.
a. Warranty will be void if:
i. Routine maintenance is neglected
ii. Improper use of the appliance
iii. Unit is removed/uninstalled
iv. Unit is damaged by weather
v. Damage or interference by anyone else, other than PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC.
vi. Non-payment of service
b. Customer Responsibilities:
i. Ensure an individual 18 years or older is present at time of service
ii. Ensure a form of payment will be available for the PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. technician during the scheduled visit
iii. Ensure the appliance is readily accessible to service technician
1. Ex: emptying the appliance if possible
2. Unit must be installed.
12: DISCOUNTS: Discounts will be offered after a valid ID is verified by a PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. service technician. Discounts are effective for labor only.
a. 15% – Senior Citizen discount (60+ years of age)
b. 15% – Military
15: REFUSAL OF SERVICE: PRIME ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. reserves the right to refuse service to a customer at the service technician’s discretion.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: Florida, United States
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Prime Electric Services Inc., 550 Holts Lake Ct #101, Apopka, FL 32703
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Prime Electric Services Inc., accessible from https://www.pesiec.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
(i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
(ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
(iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
(iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
We are constantly trying to improve accessibility to our website for all our visitors including those with disabilities. Our goal is to offer an equal opportunity for all visitors to participate in and benefit from all information, products and service offerings.
If you use assistive technology and the format of any content on this website interferes with your ability to access the information and/or have suggestions on how we can improve our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To enable us to respond to you in a quick and efficient manner, please indicate the nature of your accessibility issue, the website page address of the requested content and your contact information.
Your feedback is important to us and we will do our best to address your concerns as soon as possible.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at:
Prime Electric Services Inc.
550 Holts Lake Ct #101, Apopka, FL 32703